Umarex Gauntlet Air Rifle Kit
- 10-shot repeater in .177 and .22 cal
- 8-shot repeater in .25 cal
- 3,000 psi, 13 cu. in. removable tank
- 1,100 psi regulator in .177 and .22 cal
- 1,900 psi regulator in .25 cal
- Incredibly quiet - fully moderated
- Adjustable Single-Stage Trigger
- Height adjustable cheek piece
- 11mm Dovetail rail
- Bolt action
- Easy foster quick-disconnect fitting
- Pressure release key
- Includes Mantis 4-12x40 AO scope with mil-dot reticle and dovetail mounts, sling, 1 rotary magazine and 1 single shot tray
This kit pairs the superb features of the Umarex Gauntlet with everything you need to get hunting right away!
The Gauntlet PCP repeater that balances tremendous shot strings, with incredible power and accuracy all for a competitive price. With an 1150 psi regulator, the Gauntlet uses less air; improving accuracy, and the amount of shots per charge on its 3000 psi tank. Once the pressure is low, you can either refill the tank using the standard Foster quick connect fitting or simply unscrew the tank with the included pressure release key to switch out your tank. As long as the pressure gauge is in the green, your shots will stay consistent. Umarex tested both .177 (7.9 grain) and .22 (14.3 grain) lead pellets, achieving 60(.22) or 70 (.177) shots on a single fill! With a velocity of 1000 fps in .177 and 900 fps in .22, the Gauntlet has no problem sending lead downrange in a hurry.
Each caliber features a single shot tray and a 10 round rotating magazine so you can spend less time reloading and more time taking rapid fire bolt-action shots. The fully-moderated barrel quiets your shots, making it a perfect platform for blasting away at backyard targets or eliminating pests. The kit includes a sling to mount to the swivel studs that reside in the stock. And the Mantis 4-12x40 AO scope and rings are ready to be mounted up to place your shots with precision.
Umarex threw down the gauntlet for a PCP that's accurate, consistent, and affordable. What more could you ask for?